- Data Provider Logo:
- Data Provider Description: Fannie Mae has a wide selection of properties for sale, including single-family homes, condominiums and townhouses, which are located in a variety of neighborhoods in all corners of the United States.
- Classification Id: Under Contract
- Classification Desc: When a seller accepts an offer from a buyer on a property for a mutually agreed upon price it is typically considered "Under Contract." Even though a property is "Under Contract," it is still not "sold" until the final closing. A property can still return to the market if the agreement falls through; therefore, check the listing as frequently as possible to determine its latest status.
- Price: $484,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Living Area Size: 1,828
- Basement: Fully Finished
- Lot Size: 0.24 acres
- View: Ocean
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile - Ceramic
- Utilities: Electric
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- HOA Fees: $4
- HOA Frequency: Monthly
- Year Built: 1980
Large Fannie Mae Family Home with Circular Drive and room for boat parking. Lush Tropical Setting at approximate 1,075 elevation. 3-bedrooms, 3-baths, with Enclosed Garage creating Studio, 1-bath Guest Suite. Configuration is Guest Suite downstairs with separate entrance. Main level has Vaulted Ceilings and Sliding Glass Doors opening onto Lanai. Open Floorplan with 2-bedrooms, 2-baths, Separate Diningroom/Office, and Laundryroom. Upstairs has Master Suite with it's own Ocean View Lanai, Private Bath, Small Wet Bar, and Window Seating Area. Large Grassy Yard surrounds the home on all sides. Skylights, Solar Hot Water.
* This is a Fannie Mae HomePath property. REO ID#: L1701PS.
* See addenda to this listing (link at upper left) and HomePath.com for details.
* Liberal CC&Rs. Annual AO dues are $50. See https://www.konapalisadesestatesassociation.org/
* A Community Pavilion is located towards the base of the subdivision.
This home is located in the Kona Palisades subdivision, north of town, on Kaiminani Drive. It is roughly a 10-minute drive to the Airport, the Harbor, Costco, and/or town. The house is about ¼ of the way down the subdivision from Hawaii Belt Rd (Mamalahoa Hwy 190), 15 streets down from the top, below OneOne Street, just above AhiAhi Street, on the south side of the road. Conveniently close to Town, Restaurants, Shopping, Golf, Beaches, Resorts, and the Airport.
Property Tax Roll
- Tax Year: 2017
- Subdivision: Kona Palisades
- School District: Kealakehe
- Elementary School: Kealakehe
- Junior High School: Kealakehe
- Senior High School: Kealakehe
- Property Tax: $4,567
- Property Type: Single Family Dwelling
- MLS Number: 619734
- Source Status: Under Contract
NEW Credit Information Center